We have a high degree of knowledge in the area of tax litigation, good understanding of legal and technical principles and the ability to present facts, law and strategies in a persuasive manner. Our range of services includes the following:
- Representation services before tax authorities and appellate authorities – before assessing officer in regular assessments and re-assessments, representation before Investigation wing in search and seizure cases, representation before The Dispute Resolution Panel (DRP), representation before Commissioner of Income-tax(Appeals) & Income Tax Appellate Tribunal (ITAT), Authority for Advance Rulings (AAR) and Settlement Commission
- Assistance and support in preparation & representation of a case before the High Courts/Supreme Court of India
- Advisory on litigation strategy in various forums
- Providing strategic guidance for approaching potential tax controversies
- Preparing submissions before the Tax authorities and the appellate authorities.